Indie Band Guru has been around since 2009, helping independent artists and bands with not just the knowledge to get known, but also the content like an artist bio, press releases, and the strategies to get started and moving forward. We’ve worked with both national touring acts as well as artists just starting out.
Get The Artist Bio You Need To Reach Your Audience
We can provide you with a high-quality artist bio that will get you noticed. Here is what you get from an Indie Band Guru:
- High-quality writing, from professional writers with a combined 15 years in the marketing industry (and a combined 25 years in the music industry)
- Bio that follows music industry and digital marketing best practices
- 300+ word piece that can double as an SEO-optimized landing page
- Blurbs for Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Reverbnation, and Instagram
- Suggestions on how to best use the bio after it’s done (where to post it, how to use it on social media, how to email it to booking agents and other music folks, etc.)
Your bio will sound powerful and professional, will be immaculately written and edited, will be optimized for maximum findability online, and will be handed back to you within 2 weeks. Here are some samples of bios we’ve done in the past:
If all this sounds good, just CONTACT us and we will send you our detailed questionnaire to get into your mind as an artist and musician. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions at all. Indie Band Guru is here to help you reach the success that your hard work deserves. Looking forward to getting you a powerful bio and working together to help your career.
“We know coming to IBG for our written publicity assets gives us terrific, believable, and balanced content. When people are finished reading, they are ready to find out more about the band immediately.”
-Eric Nielsen, Manager – Tough On Fridays (recently signed to Golden Robot Records)